If you are interested in contributing an article to our site then email us NOW!
Whether you are looking for the latest health news or simply want some tips for improving your health then Health Row is the site for you! If you have any health news, stories or tips that you would like to share with us and the rest of the world, feel free to submit a guest post and we’ll see if we can publish it on our site.
Health Row publishes articles from professionals, students and the public and provides a great way for people to share their knowledge, new discoveries and tips of achieving and maintaining good health.
- Topics: we are only interested in topics related to fitness, home remedies, health, and wellness.
- Your post must be original and on a topic that has not been discussed on our blog before. If you aren’t sure about your article topic you can email our editors and suggest a few possible titles.
- How to pitch: Send us an email at email@example.com. Tell us a few things about yourself, why you want to write for Healthrow, a few topic ideas and samples of your previous work.
- You can also submit your article directly, via email, in Word or HTML format. Our editors will get back to you as soon as possible. Please keep in mind that we receive a lot of submissions and it may take up to 10 business days to receive a reply. If we do not reply in two weeks you can assume that the article was rejected & submit it to another publication.
If you have anything health-related that you’d like to share why not write to us today and expand your online portfolio!
To get an idea of what we might like, please check out our favorite article:
- What Colors do Braces Come in?
- FOODMAP Diet in Relation to IBS
- Swollen Gums: Causes, Treatment, and Prevention
Benefits on Guest-posting on Healthrow:
- Share your knowledge with thousands of like-minded people.
- Improve your writer’s portfolio and connect with health professionals around the globe.
- Promote your personal blog or site to a relevant audience.
To submit your contributions, simple email your article to gabriel(dot)kendrick(at)healthrow(dot)net or use the contact page.